Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If I was to buy a van again and had the money I'd fancy an electric one, guy on here speaks well of them

I'm trying to work out if a connect/berlingo size van is better because of insurance, tax and fuel or a transit size, bit more on running costs but more space. Although I hadn't considered electric I'll have a look at them now

Whatever suits your needs , personally im fine with the tiny Peugeot bipper , and im even wfp with vanmount 350 L tank . :thumbsup:
Do you have any space left for a gutter vac or pressure washer for example

Caddy... Big enough for reach and wash, not high enough to be a pita loading ladders, and a bit of space left over for vacs or a small jet wash or whatever... And easy to manoeuvre/park... Or the smaller transit connect, as I think some of them have a higher payload...

Must

Do you have any space left for a gutter vac or pressure washer for example
I don't have these things aboard, but there is some fair space for my other gear . And a good space above the tank . My payload is 950 kg.

From my knowledge 1.9 caddy for absolute reliability, my partner used the same amount as my 2.0 vivaro I'm driving now

Whatever suits your needs , personally im fine with the tiny Peugeot bipper , and im even wfp with vanmount 350 L tank . :thumbsup:
I quite fancied a bipper but couldn't work out how I'd fit anything in there so went with a transit connect. Have you got any pics of your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

got a Hyundai iload and well happy drives well its a crew cab and still plenty of room for me so a panel even better. good warranty, reviews etc

Latest Posts

Back