Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

i looking to get Citroen Dispatch van

davewindowcleaner

I started a thread not long ago about getting a berlingo but thinking about it for a while smurf is right, I am better off get a bigger van and Citroen dispatch is what I will be going for.

The things is I will be spending all the money I got now getting a dispatch so having a tank fitted in the van will have to wait.

I already do jobs with the wfp trolley and carring drums so I will need to make sure the 25l drums I carry in the van is secure.

Can anyone suggested a quick fix way of securing 10 drums? That 250l of water. All I can think of is strapping it but will it be secure enough?

Thanks

I started a thread not long ago about getting a berlingo but thinking about it for a while smurf is right, I am better off get a bigger van and Citroen dispatch is what I will be going for.
The things is I will be spending all the money I got now getting a dispatch so having a tank fitted in the van will have to wait.

I already do jobs with the wfp trolley and carring drums so I will need to make sure the 25l drums I carry in the van is secure.

Can anyone suggested a quick fix way of securing 10 drums? That 250l of water. All I can think of is strapping it but will it be secure enough?

Thanks
I have the new shape Dispatch and used 25L barrels and trolley before a van mount. I used a ratchet strap to secure the barrels up against the bulkhead. It wasn't ideal because the barrels didn't fit snugly as there was a gap at the side.

Get a tank ASAP.

In fact, I would suggest getting a 500L tank and run your trolley as a van mount, or dismantle your trolley and use the pump and controller towards a van mount. All you would need is a hose reel and tank on top of what you've got.

In fact, I would suggest getting a 500L tank and run your trolley as a van mount, or dismantle your trolley and use the pump and controller towards a van mount. All you would need is a hose reel and tank on top of what you've got.
But to secure the tank I don't trust myself to do it right. I don't think cleaning spot sell mental things to secure it, I been looking at websites and it not cheap.

Back