Unexpected delivery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, May 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Got a parcel about 7 o clock opened it a tub of viro- sol and some over shoes????? I didn't order this, I made the same order weeks ago and Recived it now they have sent it out again HAPPY DAYS :D owt for Nowt

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

loves it
    jammy mo fo

and its 9.30 so its taken you 2hrs to tell us lol you just to exited to tell us :D

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh lol it brightened my day after that tw@t trying to nick my custys.

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

what **** ? u aint told me

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Some fella has been following me trying to nick my custys by undercutting but one of the called me to tell me so I got on top of it before he done damage I've hardly got any to take so was very pi55ed of, best thing is he's dole bum

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya mad mate

i work in the job centre so would be dropping a few pics of him working off to them lol

8. mark m

mark m Hero

I am glad the ***** never got any of you jobs

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Me aswell mark I was sh1ting myself thinking he had, wouldn't be bad if I had a good round and could afford to loose a few her and there but I can't, just glad I've got decent custys who told him to do one.

10. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

From the thread heading I thought we would be congratulating you on the patter of tiny feet!!

Advertisement