Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time Saving

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just started using aworka. It's free for 6 weeks I believe. I already see it as a massive step forward compared to using a note pad on my phone. Is cleaner planner any better?
For me CP is loads better but my view is maybe a bit outdated as I switched years ago, But I wouldn't revert back to Aworka though not a chance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get your point @Gazz ?

It dont matter if you got 100 custys or 100000 it's all the same. Just database management. 

I been on CP for last 3 years. Will not change. Sure there's a monthly subscription but the cost is a pittance in comparison to time saved. 

Dont get your point @Gazz ?

It dont matter if you got 100 custys or 100000 it's all the same. Just database management. 

I been on CP for last 3 years. Will not change. Sure there's a monthly subscription but the cost is a pittance in comparison to time saved. 
I was meaning it wouldn't take me to long to add 100 customers. I trialed the aworka but with the advice from here I jumped to cleaner planner.

Back