Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adventures in window cleaning

keefo

Not sure if I can post this but as the title says.........has anybody ever had any adventures in window cleaning...

I don't know why but I fancy cleaning some windows miles from home, like if someone on here was in the :turd: and a few of us went to help out kind of thing.

Not so much adventures more whoops! moments really. One I remember on a hot afternoon, pitched my ladder up at hot custys bedroom window, soaped the first of the three windows and in walks hot custy and friend both topless! Neither noticed me as I froze for a second, then the voice in my head said er you'd better get down sharpish lad! So I did and thought phew! Got away with it til I heard the cackles of laughter. They'd seen the soaped up window. Custy came down we laughed and all was fine, then they both invited me in and....oh wait...no that was the dream, forget that last bit :whistle:

I don't know why but I fancy cleaning some windows miles from home, like if someone on here was in the :turd: and a few of us went to help out kind of thing.
I'm in the :turd: mate Help me out and give all the dosh to me

:whistle:

Just a week of doing my work while i recover from my imaginary illness. .oops i mean serious flu lol

I might need it tomorrow as got gym session on the bags at 6.30 am and then going gym on the weights with my son at 3.30 when he finishes school

Stepping it up this month to lose my spare tyre and get back in fighting shape....just call me yuri boyka (undisputed 2 and 3 if you don't know)/emoticons/biggrin.png

I will post a pic in a month to see if all the pain was worth it heehee

Gotta be mad to do this stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted a few of my adventures in windowcleaning land but mainly from my youth...

but in case you missed them...

one of my :h: always so friendly and always a cuppa in the kitchen and chit chat as you do..

now during this one time she somehow dropped in the conversation im just going for a shower and in the next breath..

have you got time to clean the insides..?

well even in my youth I always hated insides ..even milfs..I was always trying to get straight...yes nothing changed there then..

I will be straight after this week...honest.

anyway I said no maybe put it in for next time and she let me out with my bucket of water..

well okay I do suppose I could have started anywhere to clean the windows but I for some reason chose her bedroom:rolleyes:

as I crept cough ran up the ladders and looked in...

she was just dropping her skin tight jeans to the floor...but then she saw me and pulled them back up..

and she shouted through the open window...oh thought youd caught me then didnt you..?

to which I laughed and carried on cleaning..

but unfortunately the shower room had no windows as it was a huge tiled wet room...

what made me think was...the ..er...open rear kitchen door..

but of course we windies have to do a lot of banking..

another time she was coming in with shopping and the phone rang and I picked it up to say she would be in shortly..

to hear...

well if thats her lover please take your shoes off as you made a right mess on the carpets last time..

yep er other half...

funny enough...all my :h: it turned out much later I found out all knew each other well and all went to the same school..

all I can say is that was some school.

of course most remember my divorced super fit model as I have posted it before..

well she did persuade me to come inside:devil:

no to clean her windows and of course all the full length mirrored wardrobes..

now her being in her white dressing gown is normal..as she said you start down here and Im going to clean up at the top..a third storey house..

so I finished her room and mirrors and went up the stairs to the next level...to hear the hoover on the stairs...

it was a walled staircase up to the top level and I leaned around to see where she was..

yes well it was far too hot for nickers anyway...

and I defy any windie on here to pull away and go and clean windows as she hoovered her way down the stairs with her back to me..:specs:specs:specs

that will always be my favorite story although to be fair there were many more ..in my youth...

oh and of course....I blew on it and shot out of sight..:rofl:

well I am a bit like some one else on here said....think I know who that is and its ...er...an ongoing problem for him..:thumbsup:

I would need it in writing before anything else would happen...

oh the perils of being a windie..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back