Unger everflo kit

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by fenderjaguar, May 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. fenderjaguar

fenderjaguar Well-Known Member

I don't know if you can see this video, you may need to install quicktime, but it's the unger everflo kit:

http://web.archive.org/web/20021206...lish/eng_pro/01j_launch/NEWPRO~1/EVERFL~1.MPG

I never had one of these, but I saw one at the federation a long time ago. I always wanted one, but I heard they were defective. Really there was no need for the complexity when you can just have a bottle and pour on...

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#2 Smurf, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Agree as is looks a total waste of time to me.
    Also what happens when you want to use a different size mop?

Another bright idea from unger methinks :confused:

3. fenderjaguar

#3 fenderjaguar, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    I think it would have been better if they had a much shorter inconspicuous pipe that lead directly into the bucket. I think I could make my own with a simple handwash bottle and a pipe somehow attached to the nozzle

What they have there actually looks pretty dangerous, as could get caught up on something...

Also, could do with an easy to use pump, of the kind you get on a lawn mower primer or something (I believe the everflo kept pumping itself, which is why it didn't work properly).

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Someone posted on here a while back of a new type of system. Instead of using a normal boab it sprays the mop with fresh soap mix and will clean it too.

5. fenderjaguar

Oh, you're talking about the sprayer on a belt?

http://www.wintecs.co.uk/catalog/images/sprayer.jpg

See for me, that requires getting the applicator out and then getting the spray out and spraying. With what I just envisioned, all you'd need to do is press a pump a few times

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

no it was a brand new thing that they wanted funding/donations to put it into production

Advertisement