Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new phone????

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have just got myself a huawei y6 android, really good phone nice 5'' screen and fast, and cheap too. I recommend :thumbsup:

Is it for work or personal use?

I bought myself a new work phone the other day. A £6 Nokia from Tesco. Very basic but fine for calls and texts and I won't be bothered if I break it.

I use an iPhone as my personal phone.

Is it for work or personal use?
I bought myself a new work phone the other day. A £6 Nokia from Tesco. Very basic but fine for calls and texts and I won't be bothered if I break it.

I use an iPhone as my personal phone.
its for wrk and bizness

I've got a HTC One M9, best phone I've had. Combined with one of these slip on cases and a film screen protector and its solid as a rock. Dropped it so many times and it just bounces back.

maxresdefault.jpg

Had Samsungs for years, no bother, end of my contract soon but dont know if I will bother with an 'Upgrade' one I have now does what I want, will probably see I can get a much reduced rate on my contract with out the cost of the 'free phone' bundled in.

I was with EE £40 a month my contracts up im just using my old phone now a Samsung S4 of taken my number with me and gone to virgin same deal but not got a phone in contract £8.00 a month

Had Samsungs for years, no bother, end of my contract soon but dont know if I will bother with an 'Upgrade' one I have now does what I want, will probably see I can get a much reduced rate on my contract with out the cost of the 'free phone' bundled in.
I did that in November. Didn't want a new phone as was happy with mine so they took my contract from £16.99 to £12.99

Back