Unger Hiflo Control

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Dodger, Apr 24, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Just got it in post this morning and its exactly what I wanted. I use a backpack so wanted a simple trigger for turning flow on and off, well this is it. Great bit of kit and will fit any pole.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Did you buy it or was it a freebie?

Reason why asking I did not hear back from unger when they were giving them away....

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just been on window cleaning warehouse site and said "Pre-Order Only!"

Dodger does it lock the water off too or do you have to keep your hand on the lever?

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yeah its a freebie smurf so ya might still get yours. And yeah it locks off hose moves freely through in on position as well

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Just nipped out and did half a dozen shop windows 2 very large garage windows and upstairs on a cottage all round corner from me so just took pole and backpack on trolley. Nice to work with its gonna save me heaps of water.Oh and there's still a couple of litres left in backpack.

6. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

mine come this morning too.
    freebie from unger. just tryed it and it works well. cant see it lasting long like.
    but as a freebie cant go wrong......

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i've missed the post, but have 6 parcels missed! lol so hope one of them is this!

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Mine arrived around 3 pm so just been having a play. Have to say for a basic pinch type water flow controler works rather well. I did have a laugh at the instructions though as it says " During extention of the pole, hold lever on OPEN position" D'oh!... So much for saving water without using another tap or leaving a loop of hose so the pole can be extended with the lever on the closed position. :Image16:

Can't grumble though as was a freebie to try but would say for £15 it seems rather good value for the money if anyone was thinking of getting one.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yep can't grumble, I was just leaving a loop and didn't find it got in the way when I was doing ground floor.

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

It's not Charlie, depends what ya looking for and for me it's bob on. I just turn tap off on backpack whilst extending and it takes like 1 second to retract so water waste there is so little it's immaterial.

Advertisement