Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moonpig

hey guys looking to buy my first power washer and been looking at the Honda gx390 15lpm 4000psi at 250bar thoughts ??

I have been in contact with Ben from Rutland pumps also been looking at jet Mac as some of you guys on here rate him so I can't decide who to go with anyone have much experience with either of these guys ??

I'd go with Ben over jetmac based on how helpful Ben was, how unprofessional jetmac came across in emails and the YouTube videos where they were having a go at a customer (if it's still online)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yeh I have decided to go with Ben he's a really good chap and knows his stuff. Machine will be ordered next week can't wait to get it !!!! Power on ! Haha

I'd go with Ben over jetmac based on how helpful Ben was, how unprofessional jetmac came across in emails and the YouTube videos where they were having a go at a customer (if it's still online)
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Are jetmac in n.ireland ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not a clue ? But decided to go with Ben anyway ,answered all and any questions I had ,very professional and quick to reply to emails. #topnotch

Not a clue ? But decided to go with Ben anyway ,answered all and any questions I had ,very professional and quick to reply to emails. #topnotch
I got a machine from ben just before Xmas, really helpful fella

Yes, in Portadown mate!
Been there a couple of times . Easy bloke to talk with.
Thought so i live in town and called with them last year as i as going to to purchase a small washer with a long lance for pvc cleaning and the guy there was so rude !i stood waiting for ten mins without even a word from him then i asked a couple of questions and he said hechad to get stuff wrapped for shipment and then h ad to collect his kids ?neddless to say never returned ????

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hah the check of some people how the hell does he think he's going to make a good business for him self doing stuff like that. ??

Latest Posts

Back