Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger N Lite Radius Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Comtemplating getting one. Are they any good. Can you convert to a quick loq system. Any feedback welcome. Cheers
It's a great all rounder brush which I have had for years.

I use it mostly on ground floor commercial retail first cleans and really grubby jobs

The jet system is the Unger proprietary quarter turn twist lock system for the grey and black jets fan & pencil

It doesn’t accept any other aftermarket jets unless you drill the brush head and do not think any other jets fit the brush design

20210526_192248.jpg

20210526_192235.jpg

20210526_192223.jpg

Thanks for your reply, Im thinking of keeping the jets, replacing the thread with a quick loq socket and hopefully use a gardiner t piece push fit thingy. Not sure its going to work but would like to give it a go.

Thanks for your reply, Im thinking of keeping the jets, replacing the thread with a quick loq socket and hopefully use a gardiner t piece push fit thingy. Not sure its going to work but would like to give it a go.
There isn't a thread, it's simply a slot key way. I wouldn't use Gardiner in Unger Errrhhh...

Back