Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Pole Tip and Exelerator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eric Gilliand

For those that are using the Unger Extension Poles and wondering whether the Moerman Excelerator is compatible with it. The answer is YES. The fit isn't absolutely perfect but it WILL lock on by utilising the hole in the Moerman handle close to the end and on the bottom of the handle. To get a nice firm 'locked' fit, one turn of insulation tape around where the handle end sits on the tip. ...

Update:.... I've just checked my new handles and they fit and lock snugly and feel perfectly solid. My original test was done with my original prototype which is a different plastic and a fractionally larger inside dimension...

View attachment 8903

Last edited by a moderator:
The old liquidator handles were like that @Eric Gilliand . They were too loose to use properly on an unger pole but the new design are a very slightly tighter fit which is perfect

For those that are using the Unger Extension Poles and wondering whether the Moerman Excelerator is compatible with it. The answer is YES. The fit isn't absolutely perfect but it WILL lock on by utilising the hole in the Moerman handle close to the end and on the bottom of the handle. To get a nice firm 'locked' fit, one turn of insulation tape around where the handle end sits on the tip. ...
Update:.... I've just checked my new handles and they fit and lock snugly and feel perfectly solid. My original test was done with my original prototype which is a different plastic and a fractionally larger inside dimension...
Just tried it mate and so it does. For some reason I only ever tried it with the elongated hole on the other side of the handle, of course that one is too far down the handle to get any purchase on the nib of the pole tip. With that black nib on the pole tip there is just enough length to get through the hole of the handle to lock.

Back