unger -rub out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Aug 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#1 boarcity, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    id not ever heard of these [hard water stain removers] till i got given them as a freebies in with my order at www.windowcleaningcleaningstuff.co.uk they look to be a handy size to carry about

not tried em yet-but i surely will soon! Photo-0008.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Be interested to see if they work, have a few houses with hard water stains.

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

its not very good , id recommend the winsol version , theres a few videos on youtube if you wanna see it in use

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Luke Barnard

Luke Barnard Active Member

I've got a bottle of rubout, use it quite often (lawn sprinkler getting the patio doors, hanging basket next to a window, that sorta thing) the other day I had a kitchen window with a split overflow above, rust and hard water marking over the entire window, rub it on, rinse and repeat and good as new. Not as much elbo grease as you might imagine and you get to point out to your customer what a drastic improvement you've made to that particular window!!!
    Maybe just me but I really hate cleaning a blown double glazed unit, looks s##t before you start and s##t once you've finished...whats the point.

Advertisement