unger splus

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by tench0771, Oct 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive bin using the unger spluss channel wich is mch beta than the liquidator but im still not convinced its beta than a standerd channel mite go bk to the standerd for a week to make my mind up:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I hear you Tench, the Splus is a lot better than the liquidator, however it is nothing that cant be done with a few basic tolls and some knowledge of 'dog earring'.

Only thing that disappoints me is that all channel makers seem to start at 10 inch up, I would love an Splus 6 inch.

Oh well, have to make my own. :rolleyes:

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

is the tip end of the Splus streched out ?

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Yeah, rounded off and hammered out. Torch, anvil, grinder and ball pien hammer. Sorted

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

notice its very rounded tip not like liquidator does it hug the frame 100% or is there any detailing?

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i find my self still needing to detail to b honist not as mch but still ave to do it:confused:

7. Posh

Posh Hero

I love my s+. But must admit I'm enjoying the liquadator at the moment to. & my modded one.

Oh so many options.

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

so its no good then

im still using liquidator as my main, no detailing yes - BUT i cant relax using it,relax take your eye off and the tips dig in to frame and stutter . i hav to concentrate allday where with a regular channel i could relax fling it about the glass

spose u cant have it all ways!!

9. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

Loving my s+ too have 2 useless liquidators but have a 6" liquidator which is good but the bigger ones not good for me.....just a quick one though do u guys find u use different rubbers for different channels or is that just me lol...

10. Jacob

Jacob Guest

no i do too, think its annoying i havent found one allround rubber that suits my standard aswell as wagtail.

Advertisement