Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Payload checker ,help needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliot

Can anyone do me a small favour . I'm looking at buying a new van ,now I'm really interested in one I've seen local . But I don't know the payload . I've been checking payloads on the grippatank website but it's saying I have used my monthly allowance. And won't let me check till next month . So could anyone please put this reg in and let me know the payload that would be great . Yx61vkd. Cheers Elliot .  Ps I've been looking online but there are that many different specs on this type of van and they all have different  payloads cheers . 

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I've put this up twice . If you wanna take this one down please do .i don't know how to . saves clogging the forum up . Cheers 

That's great dr van . Never new that . Just checked it payload if 1113 . Plenty enough . Although it comes up as s Swb and it is lwb on the log book .it is defo long wheel base , it's about 50cm longer than the rest on the forecourt . Thanks again 

Latest Posts

Back