Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DI vessel

Jango

If from my ro system the TDS is 0, do I need a D I vessel, at the moment I don’t have one, I fill straight into the tank, but should I have one?

My tap tds is 106. I have a R O system, when it's gone through that I most often get tds as 0. So I then fill up tank, run from there no di in van, but should I have one in van????

0 is pure so no need for a DI, I don’t understand why your asking this? As you surely should know this already being a WFP cleaner and treating your own supply. 

0 is pure so no need for a DI, I don’t understand why your asking this? As you surely should know this already being a WFP cleaner and treating your own supply. 
You don't quite know my circumstances, in time I may say on this forum as there are some lovely people on this forum that have helped me. I am quite a perfectionist, plus I'm new to wpf. So I felt I needed to be 100% sure. Hence the question. 

If it's coming out at 0 then definitely no need for a Resin Vessel. The only slight advantage I've heard to using resin is It apparently polishes it off so gives it a bit of a shine when dry, but I've never not used resin myself as my RO produces 10 ppm, so I don't know if it looks duller without resin if you get me. But 0 is 0 so as long as you have the right technique it should be all good with no issues. Wish my tap water was 106, mine fluctuates between 290 and 420 [emoji20]

I can only concur with others who state, correctly, that up to (and even a tad beyond) 010 is absolutely fine for wfp.

It's good to be a perfectionist, but target your perfectionism to where it really makes a difference. That is in getting right into corners and edges and leaving the sill as clean as possible, and replacing garden furniture that you might have had to move to get at some windows. (And not strangling the dog or garden gnomes with your trailing hose.)

Latest Posts

Back