Unhappy Custumer :(

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dasslr1, Oct 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

mmmm i have been cleaning this house for 6 months now and all seems well ,thought she was being funny the last time i saw her but then thought nothing of it .i cleaned her house on the 8th like i always do and pushed a note through door saying iv been and that ill collect on friday,now something come up tonight so i couldnt go collecting but text all my customers that itll be tomorrow instead.i get a text off of her saying she didnt know that iv been ,now ...... i always come on the 8th and she even left the gate unpadlocked for me .and she says there wasnt even a note saying id been.i quickly text back saying i have been and the only thing i can think of is the note may have blown out of the letter box. she then text back saying two upstairs sills are dirty.all but 1 window on this ladys house has a funny raised pattern on it so i dont use my sqeegee i use a spray bottle with cleaning solution in it and a dry cloth.so theres no water left on the sills plus i spray the frames and sills and clean with dry cloth.now i did say that im collecting tomorrow and i will have a look and im very sorry if iv missed any ,knowing full well i havnt missed them.but i told her ill have a look .i dont mind criticism in fact id like them to come to me and ill sort it out BUT these text she sends sounds like shes telling off a noughty boy.love my job and ALWAYS spend time on frames.im not 1 of those people who can clean a window and leave the frames a mess .RANT OVER :p

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Time of the month mate :)

3. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

hahahhaha

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

some people a. i would stick to ur guns an get cash an if next clean she plays up sack her off as sounds like she is a funny bugger lol

5. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

surprise surprise .went back today to make sure i had done a good job .
    1. the note i left was in the garden for all to see ,so had in fact been blown out of letter box
    2.it wasnt dirt on the sills it was black paint ,the 2 window sills she was on about has black paint splattered over them from before i started to clean them (6-7 months ago) i have gotten rid of most of the paint over the months.
    3.the text she sent the other day say i"HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL" but yet its took her 6-7 months to see she had black paint on her window sills and that iv been slowly getting most of it off .rant over :p

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Sounds like she has had a bad week and taking it out on you cos she thinks you are an easy target. Hoped you told her you pay a lot of attention to detail, them sort of comments from customers really get my goat up too.

7. norm

norm Grand Master

typical woman mate love to point out mistakes even when there is none

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Lol, I had an old bat say to me this week that £10 to have her windows cleaned every 8 weeks is a lot of money! I turned round and said 'don't have them done then'. She didn't reply. If she comes that one again, she's off the round, simples.

9. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

i did tell her i spend time on the sills and frames and i text her today to tell her it was paint and that its been there all this time ,iv had no reply off her lol

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Leave it with trying to convince her now. You've explained the situation.

Advertisement