uniform

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harry, May 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harry

harry Guest

does any one know a good site to get a few polo shirts from and i want my company name on the shirts.

thanks

Advertisement
  2. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

vistaprint do polos, but pretty much any workwear site will do polo shirts, usually with 3 lines of single colour text on the chest embroidered for free, just google embroidered polos, should only be about 10-12quid for 1[hr]
    having said that i buy plain polos from fruit of the loom cos they fit and wash well, i then get them embroidered at a local shop, was about 8quid to get my text set up, and now it costs me 1.50 to get a polo or jumper embroidered with my co. name

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I was buying polos out of dunnes stores for £3.50 and getting them s***ched in a local shop for £6 each..

4. Paul

Paul Guest

eBay fruit of the loom jumpers £5/£6 polo shirts £3/£4 they last for ages and are good to get printed on

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i usedf a compnay on ebay for a t-shirt and hoody is a good job tbh will last a year easy and look smart

thay use fruit of the loom stuff and its nice

next i'm getting a coat with my logo on it and hat and some trousers bit ott but i love it lol

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I love being ott lol I have jumper, polo, jacket and hi-vis bodywarmer I want a hat aswell and just waiting for my stickers for my backpacks to cover the wcw picture :(

7. lee.h

lee.h Member

my uniform is pretty ott but it makes me feel professional and you will look it too, not some yobo in a tracksuit haha

Advertisement