Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RazrBlade Rubber- Is it still good, as it was?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowsurfer

Hi - the last two batches of Razrblade rubber I have bought, just doesnt feel like it has had the same glide properties, when I first was using it, my wife who has also used it, agrees with me, so just wondering if anyone else feels there has been a change in the "slip/ feel" of it? Bought mine from Bladeright, which sent them out in good time, I did say to them I thought there was a change in the rubber, but bought a new batch in the hope it was like my original pack, but got the new batch a while ago and felt the same, will be ordering more soon though.

I don't know mate

Still on the same 4x 30 odd inch strips i bought last summer

Hi - the last two batches of Razrblade rubber I have bought, just doesnt feel like it has had the same glide properties, when I first was using it, my wife who has also used it, agrees with me, .

My Razr's are fine :thumbsup:....

Are you using a different additive/solution than when you first started using the Razr's........just a thought.

My Razr's are fine :thumbsup:....
Are you using a different additive/solution than when you first started using the Razr's........just a thought.
Thanks. Have used ettore squeegee off also ecover with flash, now using hg window cleaner from bnq, the batch, I've got just doesn't feel the same, harder to glide along, I have dog eared channels, my wife uses unmodded, hopefully next batch will feel same as the first, as really liked it, but lost its glory a bit for me at the mo, shame. Glad it's still good for you, as it Was a really good n easy rubber to use, especially when I was fairly new to the job. Just hope they haven't been adjusting the properties for some reason in the production process.

Mine are fine for me mate, although I did notice a slight slip difference when I went from GG4 to GG3 solution. Prefer the GG4 but was out of stock when I needed to order.

Hi - the last two batches of Razrblade rubber I have bought, just doesnt feel like it has had the same glide properties, when I first was using it, my wife who has also used it, agrees with me, so just wondering if anyone else feels there has been a change in the "slip/ feel" of it? Bought mine from Bladeright, which sent them out in good time, I did say to them I thought there was a change in the rubber, but bought a new batch in the hope it was like my original pack, but got the new batch a while ago and felt the same, will be ordering more soon though.
I've noticed it not as good it used to be.

I been using that rubber for 2 years and stop buying it 6 months ago.

i very disappointed with it because it not the same it used to be when I first got it, i dont know what they have done to it & it look different as well... Duller red

I've noticed it not as good it used to be.
I been using that rubber for 2 years and stop buying it 6 months ago.

i very disappointed with it because it not the same it used to be when I first got it, i dont know what they have done to it & it look different as well... Duller red
my suspicious mind thinks they have adjusted the quality, maybe because it was too good n cost a lot to produce, they may have dropped quality to a point they think no one would notice?

What are you using now, I'm going to get some black diamond, as had a strip to use, doesn't last as long, but felt quite good, but not as good as original razrblade.

I now use Unger 3 star rubber.

I went back to unger soft when I found a few in the shed, a few week later I order 3 star to see what it like and IMO it miles better than unger soft. Similar how razrblade use to be before razrblade turn :turd:

Back