Unseasonable weather!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by badbusdriver, Dec 22, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Whats with this weather eh?. Got to my 1st house this morning, checked the thermometer in the back of van, 10 degrees!. Started working, after i had done 1st house i was getting pretty hot, so i went back to my van, took jumper off, but jacket back on, carried on with 2nd house. 5 mins later i was back at van, removing the sleeves from my jacket and taking my hat off!. What is going on, this is december isnt it?!. On a different note, heard a funny story the other day; a young boy says to his grandfather, "what did you get for christmas grandad?", granda replies, "an apple and an orange". The young boy looks amazed and says, "you got a computer AND a phone, wow!". Happy days eh, :)

Advertisement
  2. ostler123

ostler123 Guest

unreasonable is not comfortable for all

3. Hey, lets not knock it while it lasts!!! You know we will be moaning when it turns really cold!

4. Masons

Masons Guru

^^ IF it turns really cold.
    I have hopes it will stay like this through to April, I mean it's 13degree's now where I am.
    I'm at work tomorrow and though it's meant to rain all week if it's warm I'm fine :)

Advertisement