Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vision V2 + spray jets. Would i gain extra time?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JB24

Hey guys!

Sorry im new here but ive realised theres a lot of info on this forum. So might aswell join and say hi to you all /emoticons/wink.png

Just set up my van 2 months ago with all cool stuff (i think lol):

2 PowerUP HD

2 Tubeless kits

2 Clx18 poles (2 extensions just in case)

2 Uni Valves

You guys know if adding Vision V2 is worth it?

Also instead of having 2 pencil jets, having 2 or 4 fan jets?

All my clients are monthly with plastic PVC. Just letting you know because i know it makes a differnce how frequently you do your clients.

I know some window cleaners who don't rinse anymore because they say if you do it every month the windows are still clean anyway.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

2 or 4 fanjets=spotting issues(in my opinion)unless rinsing on the glass with the correct brush,even then I don't like them,i use vision,will not be buying it again though!!technique increases speed

I've been using vision v2 for the last couple of months and used the v1 before that. I like it. I don't think it's a placebo like some suggest and it doesn't cost much and lasts forever so I'll keep using it.

I can't make my mind up with fan jets. I only started them using them recently and liked them to start with but have found myself using my brushes with pencil jets more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've been using vision v2 for the last couple of months and used the v1 before that. I like it. I don't think it's a placebo like some suggest and it doesn't cost much and lasts forever so I'll keep using it.
I can't make my mind up with fan jets. I only started them using them recently and liked them to start with but have found myself using my brushes with pencil jets more and more.

Thanks Adam... I dont think ill buy the V2 if theres hardly any difference.

Still unsure with the 4 fan jets. The rinsing must be slightly quicker. Unless i scrap rinsing completely like some do lol

I'd wait until you've used up the rest of your v1 and then grab some v2 and give it a try.

Back