Unusual Problem To Have

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by chip, Jan 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. chip

chip Guru

Right, my ro gets tds to 1, resin obviously lasts a while at that, and 1 is fine to clean with, ok. I've about 8 litres of resin, but only a 0.75 holder, which I'm not altering. Problem is i expect in the next 6 months the ro wont be as effective but I've heard resin goes off after a while, so do I keep changing as soon it hits 1 or just hope the resin holds its own? Oh, RC, I know you have a panic attack at 1, so know your answer :)

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just for that im not going to tell you now! work it out yourself! lol

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

ok ok, cant let you do that! panic attack is gettin worse just thinking about it! lol

my RO comes out at 012ppm before resin and my resin lasts about 2 weeks maybe less as i like to keep it low.

as for the spare resin as long as the resin is kepted in an air tight container it will be fine, if it looks like its starting to dry out a bit, just add a little pure 000ppm water to it and that will keep it going.

i have a 25lt bag still over half full, i brought that back in feb last year. still working well!

4. chip

chip Guru

That's reassuring, I'll do that!

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

as long as resin is kept in dry place it should be ok, people leave resin in shed and then moan when it goes off

6. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Just need a air tight catering bucket job done as one wagga would say

Advertisement