Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dodgy company

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It does look good and paul is this the first time you have done this if not how many times and what have you got from it ?

Hey not bad starting on a budget van £400 grafix £69 job done lol

My team is my family, wife and brother in law lol sounds more professional than I. Or should I not put that??

Yeh it's the first time mark just thought it was worth a go that and gumtree had 2 calls from gumtree.

Looks great, thought you were selling your van for a minute before I scrolled down, gumtree is quite good had a few customers. Graphics are great and team sounds really professional

I do gumtree

just do it once a month tho as theres only me advertising for my area on there

common customers where are you lol

did you do the graphics yourself ?

where u get them from ?

Yeh done them myself took 20 mins I will post website up in a separate thread I reacon the are good value on a budget £69 including 24 hour postage that was bonnet, back, and sides oh and tape and a tool to apply.

That graphics look real good Paul, £69 is a bargain (not to mention my favourite number!), did you find them easy to apply?.

Very easy to apply BBD the method is fool proof not a single bubble, lol No 69 ya dirty bugger

Also the fella who runs the company his customer service was brilliant very nice fella and kept me informed very impressive.

Wish i had done that, the guy that did my van did an ok job, but it wasnt brilliant. Trouble is, i aint the type to make a fuss, so i just accept these things!.

Looks good though, well done!

Back