Update On My Round

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Aug 7, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Had a first clean to do i told the women to leave her gate open she text back saying okay went their and gate was locked so ice just dropped her, i dobt need customers like this, also had a few people that cancelled me saying they will do it theirself, really they just used me for a first clean lol but am upti 98 customers now and on friday it will be 3 months since trading. Ive been lazy aswellll i should have about 130 customers by now, ive also toke about 20 people off my round due to bad payers etc. i want a round with good people , no messing me about thats why am strict with taking people off. Has to be done

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I would have waited untill you had more customers before dropping some, but if it wroks for you then its al good

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Yeah same, they will pay you eventually, lol.

I always have a clean twice(two months) and if no one pays then take off list, simplez

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I stop after 3 cleans.

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Im with you on that H. One clean no pay dropped. Don't give them 2 cleans free.

6. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

I had a few jobs that didn't pay for a couple of cleans but now have set up a standing order as they didn't realize how hard it would be to pay. I also had a lady who ran out for the first two cleans with the money who is now ignoring the door some people buck their ideas up and some loose interest. It's hard to know which is which after one clean

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Ive only dropped 1,2 cos of the payments.... they were druggies though.. drugs come first not the window cleaner :p

Ive got 1 person im cleaning tomorrow he owes me £6.00 but im still doing him 2nd time :) Cos i know hes a decent lad and he will pay

I know which customers are good and which customers are bad

Plus i chucked more people of due to access at the back... i dont want to be turning up at a job and it turns out ot be a no job... thats no good to me.

I want to go out their each day and do 15-20 jobs that are all waiting to be cleaned :p

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I have about 2-4 maybe that im not sure about in my round, If I pick up these to houses tomorrow that I have t price then im juts going to drop them

9. harunh

harunh Legend

why not mate :) you got to continue to improve your round.. and to do this you always got to be dropping the bad people :)

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Couldnt find one of them, the other hasent got back to me, I dont think they will either

Advertisement