Uploading Pics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Catherine, Apr 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Catherine

Catherine Guest

How do you do it folks, Ive tried and it dosent seem to have worked

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

on the right press reply to post then at the bottom you have browse press that find you picture then press attach this file .

Attached Files:

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Thanks Mark ill try that, I thought you had to add a picture as an attachment

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Or get a photobucket account. They have an app. Mine is linked to my phone, so whenever I've taken a pic on it and gone on the internet, its uploaded automatically. Select a pic in pohotobucket view links and select IMG. That will copy the link. Paste it in a post here and it will show in the topic.

5. chip

chip Guru

I can't for the life of me put pics up, most of what mark said doesn't seem to exist on mine. Wouldn't know where to begin linking apps to it!

6. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Trouble is here I cant find the browse bit, Ive hit more reply options and there's attach a file, but that dosent seem to be working

7. mark m

mark m Hero

you should see this

Attached Files:

8. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Thanks Mark, yes thats what Im seeing to I attach it but dosent seem to work, probably me doing something wrong

9. chip

chip Guru

That's 2 of us

10. Catherine

Catherine Guest

lol, going to try again, when I have something of interest to upload - but Im getting what Mark posted, that screen

Advertisement