Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting Annoyed With Kinking Aquadaper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

When is this new on off thingy majig coming out that works with a twist of the pole? I can't stand this hose kinking it's getting worse and taking me ages to do jobs because of it!!!!!!

Can be a nuisance mate.. Sometimes you need to unclip from the hose reel and straighten the orange hose out so it isn't as curly!! That helps it not kink for a while , then you have to do it again lol

It's so annoying and yesterday I was doing a job at 37 ft pulled the hose to turn the water on and it wouldn't turn on it went all stiff so I had to lower it all the way down to sort it out! Bring on this fogwell geeza with his new product do you know when it's out Belfast?

it was released yesterday but personaly I cant see it working that well the people I have spoken to prefer the aqua dapter because every time you you move the brush at a difficult area it keeps switching of .

The new much lighter aqaua dapter is being released very shortly also you can use any hose you like with a aqua dapter you just need inserts

it was released yesterday but personaly I cant see it working that well the people I have spoken to prefer the aqua dapter because every time you you move the brush at a difficult area it keeps switching of .

The new much lighter aqaua dapter is being released very shortly also you can use any hose you like with a aqua dapter you just need inserts

ive got the XL I think it is so is there a newer one coming out mark ? Can I change the hose on the one I've got now and what inserts do I need?

You can use other pole hoses, you just need to buy the little white tube strengthened from aquadapter which goes in the end of the pole hose, this will stop it from pulling out of the aquadapter.

Back