Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working Xmas eve...?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just ordered some new hose and little push fit taps etc that i was planning on trying out on xmas eve as should arrive Wednesday

Hope it's not raining

Should have had a local windies xmas beer if i had thought of it

If my mate Damon is having a new years bash i may yet have a beer with @Adams0211 as he is part of their family

If not i reckon we should meet up at the squirrel bud and have one anyway

Me and this windy meet up every year for lunch. Bugger the work. Life's to short. Last year Pizza Hut. Chinese this year. And it's his turn to pay. Shame I've gotta drive

I text everyone anyway to unlock gates etcI will be doing a few jobs xmas eve to keep on track

Christmas starts xmas day

Most companies work xmas eve so what is different with us??
Not a thing ! I dont have to work that Day this year , but if i do it will be untill noon . I Think thats fair , the same on the 31th dec .

Should have had a local windies xmas beer if i had thought of itIf my mate Damon is having a new years bash i may yet have a beer with @Adams0211 as he is part of their family

If not i reckon we should meet up at the squirrel bud and have one anyway
Sorry mate. Just been watching the mighty Gunners. I haven't heard anything about Damon having a NYE party this year but no doubt I'll be there if he does have one as I've not made other plans.

Shops only for me as well - booked in for a sleigh ride with kids at midday.......have no idea what to expect but something fun to kick off Christmas /emoticons/smile.png

Sorry mate. Just been watching the mighty SPURS. I haven't heard anything about Damon having a NYE party this year but no doubt I'll be there if he does have one as I've not made other plans.
We should have a beer matey and chat :turd: about windows lol

I'm sure i can squeeze a beer in over Christmas lol

Back