uPVC Clean I Did Today

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Mar 25, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

It was raining this morning so I fitted this mucky job in. Wish I'd taken more photos really. If anyone wants to copy them, feel free.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

That looked like a tuff job, good work :) could do with a few of these.

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

good job tuffers ,them gutters were manky , were you able to clean the sides of the dormer from the ground

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yes Josh, as Smurf will testify, they are good earners. Have one to quote on Friday too :)

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yes from the ground mr shine. I used a sill brush with fan jets that I kept dipping in a bucket of diluted Virosol, so had more brush on the plastic. I un-screwed the brush head a bit so I could get a better angle on some of it.

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

nice one , the corners can be tricky enough, i done a similar one before xmas and the sides were heavily stained so eventually i had to go on the roof with a upvc solvent cleaner because nothing else would shift it .

7. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

Can you find me some :) lol Im going to start mentioning it to my custys as its that time of year ;)

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

just an idea josh , if you have the forum access on your mobile you could show customers the before and after pics above as tuffers has offered them up to use , ive shown customers pics and its a great advantage to sell the service

9. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

Yeah thats a great idea, my girlfriend is a photographer Im trying to convince her to come take photos for me :mad: Since tuffers says we can use them I will :thumbsup:. The missus will tell me off for copyright if i get them off google aha. Thanks :)

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Add gutter clearing too if you don't already. I mention if a gutter is loose etc and that pulls in work too. How many customers would clamber up a ladder to fix a gutter? Easy money that one is!

Advertisement