Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need A New Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I've always had the gardiners brushes my latest was the extreme medium mixed if that's the right way to say it lol, I did have the tecbuk brush aerial monofilament but bit too heavy I want a very light brush head but one that can get snail trails and fly poo off easily with minimal effort, good for regular 1st cleans can anyone recommend a good brush head that would be good for me to buy? Cheers /emoticons/wink.png

they have the ultralight on 50% special at the moment. got it in the post and thought the box was empty it was so light...lol

I have been using gardiners sill brushes this week, the soft and med dual trims.. They would be the best gardiners brushes iv used so far. For a first clean I would use the tecbuk hybrid or boars hair or ladder it!

they have the ultralight on 50% special at the moment. got it in the post and thought the box was empty it was so light...lol

whats the scrubbing power like on it mate?

I have been using gardiners sill brushes this week, the soft and med dual trims.. They would be the best gardiners brushes iv used so far. For a first clean I would use the tecbuk hybrid or boars hair or ladder it!

i suppose I am better at getting a couple of brushes one for first clean and second for reg cleans

tench great brush but neil did ask for a light weight brush
ude b saprized m8 how mch liter it is once u chop it an use gardener 90 socket i can hardly fiel any differencve between a super lite an the modefide tecbuk it would b intrasting to c how mch it waighs now i havent got gold an silver scails tho :Image6: them snail trails can b a pain with the xtreem the new blue hibrid may b beta at geting it off tho if u perfer the ultra lite brushes

I used the other brush for everything as well, dont see the sense to have 6 brushes, once your customers windows are clean your just basically keeping them clean and 1 good brush will do that. new cleans are done twice.

Back