Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bang goes my afternoon nap

Smurf

Next door is having their roof stripped today so bang goes my afternoon nap. What a rackett they are making I must say./emoticons/biggrin.png

The good news is I'm now quids in as the tiles they are taking off are good and the same as mine so I have asked for a few and been given them for free as they don't make them anymore. Happy days /emoticons/smile.png

Indeed @norm... but also the phone has been ringing which seems none stop today so will be busy out and about later doing quotes.

Some much for my day of rest /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh...me, too busy...cant remember where i am supposed to be...must get a white board....that power snooze, i have a few, you can be in the middle of nowhere and some idiot appears and wants to cut their grass or hedge trim...

Just don't try power napping and driving at the same time as I found out one day it's not a great thing to do /emoticons/wink.png

We are in grass cutting & hedge trimming months so get used to the locals doing their thing.

yeh i be a bit dozy at times but i got my skittles to wake me up...well i just cant stay awake watching cars go round and round..... the point is though i could really be in the middle of nowhere and something will try and stop my nap...somebody got it in for me....

Two words cnc Ear Plugs used to use them when I worked nights and was trying to sleep during the day. Marvellous things ear plugs are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two words cnc Ear Plugs used to use them when I worked nights and was trying to sleep during the day. Marvellous things ear plugs are

great idea...another thing to add to my glovebox,do you think it would be pushing it to add a decent pillow....well i do need a good recharge time these days....

Yea could go for the full works, blow up travel pillow, eye blackout mask and a blanket... just park were no one will see yea though cos you will look a right t@@...!!! lol

Yea could go for the full works, blow up travel pillow, eye blackout mask and a blanket... just park were no one will see yea though cos you will look a right t@@...!!! lol

yeh apparently my dad always used to find me and of course took the p... no end......

I worked in a factory a long time ago on nights. Anyhow I managed to get me work done 1 hour before the morning shift changeover at 6am so got me head down. I got woken up at 8am by the morning shift supervisor as the rest of them thought it would be a laugh to see how long I would sleep for.

The good news is I got paid 2 hours overtime /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back