Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quad bike WFP

That tank doesnt look like it would hold much. A trailer might be do-able, but that would reduce its appeal with regards to getting right in close to a house. Also, while it me be a realistic proposition to some of you guys with a small round (distance wise), not very appealing to me when most of my days involve travelling 50+ miles (and a few nearer 100), dont fancy driving far on that!.

It holds 95l, might do for a small round. And yea you wouldn't wanna travel far, but most of my stuff is within 10m of home.

I'm not thinking of getting one, but was intrigued when I saw it so thought I would post it up.

hi ya /emoticons/wink.png i have seen quads used by the local council for weed killing they have a tank at rear and front, dont no how many ltres they hold, the driver holds a lance and zaps the weeds along the pavements, if it has a pump you are almost there for a WFP system, i will have a closer look next time i see one .......pete

the draw bar weight on commercial quads is massive, the deisel ones are economical as well and they arent loud either. i think you have to have a full drivers licence to ride them mind. dont see any thing wrong with using one myself haha mind you , for the price on them you may as well buy a cheap van or car with a trailer .

iv ridden an 800cc deisel one and it was a rite laf haha

Back