Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do any of you actualy work?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Still quiet between 3.00am and 6.00am though /emoticons/sad.png:(......you could put my name in those blocks Gav :rofl:.

I've found even when I'm at work I take a 5 minute internet break to come here , I really must get a life /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've found even when I'm at work I take a 5 minute internet break to come here , I really must get a life /emoticons/biggrin.png
Best place i know for brilliant advice wot you lot dont know isnt worth knowing

Many thanks

I find myself on here while between jobs

Like now..really should get my ladders off the roof and get going

oh dear daveyboy...er...I still on my second coffee and yet to hit the shower...stop making me feel guilty....but if I go too early...she wont have gone shopping...and its easier if no custy around:D

but never on during the working day too slow a phone and too much hassle getting it out of its compartment around my neck....

of course my working day isnt er...very long...:rolleyes:

Just did a new clean for a tenner and she gave me 20

I said no it's 10

She says oh i thought it was tenner a side and was just gonna have fronts done next month

Anyway said keep the 20 plus 20 for the back gutter and do the whole lot next time..woohoo

I'm too honest for my own good

I have loads to do but just can't be arsed to go out today. Mind you I'm still working on booking stuff in and taking phone enquires as you do.

I like my office job better /emoticons/biggrin.png

She don't own me but i would own her lol

Apart from the 3 kids running around

Typical stevenage single mum

My tax probably paid for me to clean her windows

I have loads to do but just can't be arsed to go out today. Mind you I'm still working on booking stuff in and taking phone enquires as you do.
I like my office job better /emoticons/biggrin.png
Mrs smurf may say different about not going out

I know so I will have to get my **** off the chair soon and go do a bit I suppose :rolleyes:

Is it time for lunch already /emoticons/biggrin.png

:zzz: i feel one hitting know @daveyboy1 :laugh:

must pay attention like i was told in school

eh that didnt work out

Well I pushed myself today and got 3 hours done so I can give myself a pat on the back.

I feel shattered now so I'm thinking about having an early night for a change /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back