Use it bin it how sad life is....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cheapncheerful, Jun 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Moved to chat area. ;)

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

printing your own stuff is always a very good idea - i personally like doing fliers

4. Terry Bullock

Terry Bullock Newcomer

I print my own invoices, since it's a good place to let existing customers know about new stuff, etc. I do agree about the throwaway-culture thing nowadays, though...

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

When required I prefer to send invoices, quotes, receipts etc via email in pdf format so they can print it off themselves if they want. Not only that but pdf format docs I send are locked with a password so they can’t change prices etc.

That way is much simpler for me than printing stuff off I don't need too as I'm a tight **** and tree hugger to boot.:D

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Good price but this was an ineresting read. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-new-tricks-mean-constantly-buy-refills.html

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Expired :thumbsdown:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Well nothing lasts forever Tuffers that's just life or in my case the clock is ticking away rapidly so if I go very quite on here I might have snuffed it:D

9. cheapncheerful

#9 cheapncheerful, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    i bagsy the house clearance...:rofl: and just what would we do without our smurfy?

keeps going in and out of stock so keep an eye on it...

i think we should all do invoices over the net but a lot of places are stuck in the last century...costs me a fortune in bloody stamps and time when i could just press send....

good mail link mr smurf...lucky for me i have a bright son that knows every trick in the book..first thing he said was stick to epson as you can get the cheaper carts...as usual he was right...if i need anything...i ask him ...know it all with the golden touch my bloomin son...just heard hes been paragliding and thought the wife said he was paralysed ...kids...

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You're welcome to it but first you will have to get past my mrs :D

It's very rare to be honest not to be able to send out emails even the old folk thesdays have and use the internet.

Advertisement