Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using ecover help

harunh

I will be starting out within 2 months i will have a van with a trolley i will carry several containers around with me.... everything is in place but am a bit confused with the Ecover that people use

Could i mix the ecover with my water ? or will ti damage the pole and system ?

I was thinking of just making a e cover mix 1/5 ratio and then just dip my brush in to that...

also i would have to clean the brush everytime after i use ecover with it because it damages the brush right ?

I will only be using ecover for REALLY dirty upvcs and conservatories etc

i will be using pure water only for normal standard windows /emoticons/smile.png

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
If your using wfp then you only need the pure water. If window are really dirty you could squirt some Ecover on your brush. This is what I do. I tend to use the Ecover cream cleaner more than the washing liquid though.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock