Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers /leaflets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All a waste of money. Make em yer self & spend yer money on something decent. My homemade ones would get just as many as a "flash" looking flyer. Yer offering window cleaning at maybe £10 a month. 95% go in the bin. If they want you there ring whatever leaflet you put through the door. All they want to read is window cleaner phone number & name. I got as many customers if not more using my own leaflets then I did when I had them made. Keep it short & sweet as they get bored reading it all. Just my opionion.

some people put a big essay on leaflets explaining pure water etc.... this is a definate NO

well , when i set up my wheelie bin business i used local press ad, local radio and flyers and door knocking when out and about and it worked a treat so im doing em all again when my window cleaning licence arrives ( if ever) lol from local council, with the cost of ink for my printer i reckon 5k flyers for zaround £70 will work out cheaper lol ( if i can get em for that ill be happy bunny

plain jane flyers work best for me anyway got all my custys this way simple bit of paper made on the p.c

do you want a regular window cleaner?

phone number

email

thats it had cards made got nothing off them!

how many bins do you have they used to do that round my end but it never took off people dont give a dam about bins round here lol.

H why don't ya just share like everyone else does for you?
cos people come on thsi forum and dont even register and when vistaprint find out every 1s doing it they will stop it /emoticons/tongue.png

ill tell anyone but theirs a lot of people from CIU who come on here everyday and jsut be nosey /emoticons/tongue.png lol inbox me and ill tell ya simples /emoticons/tongue.png that is is sharing /emoticons/biggrin.png lol any 1 on here inbox me ill tell ya /emoticons/tongue.png lol

since 2005' date=' charge £3 per bin for regular bins £10 for the 360 litre ones and £15 for the 1100 litre ones[/quote']
so do u do them after they been emptied ?

do u follow the bin men around

do u have the bin mens shcedule aswell ?

I follow the bin men round and do my customers that day, ( as they have empty bins lol) i stick a plastic bag liner in the residual bin and a paper one in the organic bin ( extra £1) if they want it, ( most do) my current average is 70 bins per day ( some rounds have less some more obviously) if i finish bins early ill do gutter cleaning, powerwashing etc , as all houses up here have 4 bins it aint that many houses per day, most want 2 bins cleaned and do them once a month, its easy money really, once you get first clean outa the way the bins are a piece o pish, and the liner keeps em clean, in the summer i can average 80 bins a day, i dont do bins every day of the month either i have one week clear for powerwashing/sealing etc, most bins ive managed in a day was 102,

Back