Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New name for windowcleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

armagh27

Apparently according to coranation street were called........................... Window Enhancement Executives.....

Must put that on my new business cards.

So Gav you need to be aware of this now and change everything in the forum accordingly ...lol..

Apparently according to coranation street were called........................... Window Enhancement Executives.....Must put that on my new business cards.

So Gav you need to be aware of this now and change everything in the forum accordingly ...lol..
Then the div says 'I'm off to wash some windows'

Hope you don't get charged by the letter for flyers tolish.... lol....
Well armagh lad im in louth and was just wondering if your wfp and if so were do ya get your supplies? is there anywhere kinda local, i know sure clean in omagh is there anywhere else

Well armagh lad im in louth and was just wondering if your wfp and if so were do ya get your supplies? is there anywhere kinda local, i know sure clean in omagh is there anywhere else
There's a place called TOCS/rise to shine. the online cleaning service in portadown/ craigavon but can be quite pricey for some things but if you call in he is easy to barter with there's a place in Belfast near Dundonald but cant think Wat it's called at the mo.

There's a place called TOCS/rise to shine. the online cleaning service in portadown/ craigavon but can be quite pricey for some things but if you call in he is easy to barter with there's a place in Belfast near Dundonald but cant think Wat it's called at the mo.
He definetly does brodex & unger gear

You have to do a transparency enhancement facilitators course to do this job.

Anyway off to the pub to see the Beverage Dissemination Officer

You have to do a transparency enhancement facilitators course to do this job.
Anyway off to the pub to see the Beverage Dissemination Officer
are there any places left on this course?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back