Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

valex windows and conservatory roofs

nearlyclean

Find these a pain as the angle reduces the speed of the water flowing off when you rinse leaving bits of what looks like grit without having to spend ages rinsing anyone have this problem?

yep drives me made, i have fan jets so helps a little and i find if i direct the brush back a bit so so the flow is in the direction of the window it helps but still not perfect.

The only thing I find I'd to remove my brush after cleaning the window and attach a squeegee to it, but not a great redemedy.

Absolute ***htmare. Takes a lot of time and water /emoticons/unsure.png

Just have to keep at a steady pace and stay determined lol. I once had 8 conservatory roofs to clean in one day. Didn't want to see another conservatory roof until a month after I completed them!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u5dlk2

if theres an out side tap i attach my pole to it first & the extra pressure does the job otherwise its just perseverance for cons, for velux i send a sheet of water down ,nip the hose ,brush it down then rinse

Back