Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need more work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I started out in August and live in the Norwich area. Things aintgoing to bad the weather has not benefited me since starting but the stress of wife, money & bills is now making me think about buying a round to just give me that bump on what i already have while things pick up. Does anyone know where its best to look? or if its even a good idea? I'm not sure what to do.

That's how I started many years ago. I bought a very small round then built and built. There are specialized company's out there that you can pay to send out canvassers and build you a round, but door knocking (not just sticking leaflets through doors) and creating your own extra work is the best way. Monotonous, but fruitful

What company's do the canvassing? I do have people wanting to do the knocking on commission but weather has been terrible. I have put adverts in local shops and papers and work is coming in slowly but need a quick solution to get things moving quicker which will result in no more headaches at home /emoticons/wink.png:rolleyes::ninja::thumbsup:

offer to do anything around people's homes

Gutters , paths , etc

Be on the look out and suggest it they may not have noticed it till you bring it to there attention

Back