Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are These Backpacks Any Good For The Price?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have never tried them but the pump looks fine so I see no reason it wont but I would stay away from the pole if I was you

I had a backpack and sold it with in a week, it was heavy on my back, heavy to carry and pump was too slow to clean with properly, unless I wanted to keep going back to get water

Practically same as my wcw one and that's good. I presume pump etc are same ones they have some good deals at wcw.

Hi guys cheers for replys, why would u suggesting stay away from pole mark?

Is it just from experience etc not getting on with them or do u prefer traditional?

I have to say I'm thinking that I'd like to stay traditional but have a cheap wfp for the windows above conservatorys and difficult to reach windows etc

the pole will b heavy an flopy an the clamps look a bit poo ide get a wcw bk pack an a face lift pole that bk pack looks just like the wcw one there probly the same

I had one of the poles and within a week of starting up sold it and got a gardiner slx. they are very floppy and at height make it very hard to rinse off accurately but not to bad for std 2 storey work where the pole is being held vertically but if you have to hold it at a less than verticle/sideways angle for awkward windows its rubbish. My advise would be get a 2nd hand gardiner clx/slx 18/22ft off ebay if price is an issue. Like they say, buy cheap buy twice.

You'll need an 18/22ft pole for above conservatories & awkward windows so I'd recommend going to Gardiners for their backpack (holds more water + charge) & CLX poles (lighter & more rigid) so looking at around £215 (extra 30 for 22ft)

Plus you can earn extra doing conservatory roof cleans.

Mate I just got a back pack few weeks ago and love it.

Been using van mount for years but im loving using the backpack.

Ive got the wcw bigboy.

I would defo recommend you get a back pack.

Now the inportant thing...........

DON'T BUY OUT FROM THE FULL CLEAN CENTRE.

The mans a con man. Ive been rip off and know others that have.

If there's any problems he wont help u.

No after sales guarantee whatsoever

Got the big boy & wcw one & love em both. If the pole in the picture is a basersyn one its one I started with & although it was ok it was really heavy & flexi but ok for a starter.

Latest Posts

Back