Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

help with my trolley i will be getting

harunh

i dont know much about the trolleys and stuff never owned one so i cant really say i know anything about them until i had one ! lol

i will be buying this:

http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/complete-package-water-fed-trolley---window-cleaning-1413-p.asp

its a full starting package

but i want to attach a di filter to it... so it purifys my water as i use it... how could i attach it ? jsut get something and tie it all up ?

what litre di vessel should i get ? i heard they purify within 1 minute ?

thank you

i dont know much about the trolleys and stuff never owned one so i cant really say i know anything about them until i had one ! lol

i will be buying this:

http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/complete-package-water-fed-trolley---window-cleaning-1413-p.asp

its a full starting package

but i want to attach a di filter to it... so it purifys my water as i use it... how could i attach it ? just get something and tie it all up ?

what litre di vessel should i get ? i heard they purify within 1 minute ?

thank you

What i use to do was carry 10 25lt barrels with me at a time that was enough for me then also i needed a ro at home . On the trolley that you are going to get ( a great trolley ) there is not really much room to put any bigger than a 4lt di fixed to the handles and if you do this you wont be able to lower the handles . My question is why do you want to fix it to the trolley ?

Because... i dont want o be purifying water in my house... i jsut want to get home after work and do my thing... id reather havea di attached... and it purify while i work.... what about this trolley mark ?

http://www.allcleangroup.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Portable_Trolley_Systems.html

the first one with a attached di vessel /emoticons/sad.png

waht do you think
Sorry i dont see why you need a di on your trolley for one it is going to be more heavy and i can`t tell you the trolley above is any good as i have no experirence in this trolley, can you please tell me have you a van why dont you just finish 20 minutes early and fill all your barrels at home . Doing it your way you might not be able to find a tap when you need one

Because... i dont want o be purifying water in my house... i jsut want to get home after work and do my thing... id reather havea di attached... and it purify while i work.... what about this trolley mark ?

http://www.allcleangroup.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Portable_Trolley_Systems.html

the first one with a attached di vessel /emoticons/sad.png

waht do you think
Sorry i dont see why you need a di on your trolley for one it is going to be more heavy and i can`t tell you the trolley above is any good as i have no experirence in this trolley, can you please tell me have you a van if why dont you finish 20 minutes earlier and fill all your barrels at home . Doing t your way you might not be able to find a tap when you need one

okay mark i think i should just do it from my tap outside instead then.... just connect a hose to my tap outside put it on one side of the di... and connect another hose on the other side of the di... and fill each 25ltr container ? depending how many i need.... am sure the 20 minutes are better then carrying a di with u lol

I too have been looking at the same starter pack but without the supplied pole as was going to use the 'Harris pole' method to start with and then get decent pole when monies allowed- any thoughts on this?

That is a good pole willy mate u can upgrade later on ... and by the way i will now be buying a puire freedom trolley /emoticons/smile.png

Yeah astra estate van.... im in 2 minds... wether to get purify water while i work or to do it before i start work lol.... i think am goign to get the trolley where it purifys it for me while i work.... cos doign it from your garden can become a headache after time ! lol

whats your water ppm in your area? anyroad i thought you were getting a van, if so get a tank in & fill it at ***ht- i have a 350 tank it takes 30 min to fill then its just me & my backpack all day long

so your backpack is connected from your van ? or do you just use that pure water instead of carryign a load of 25ltr barrels around ? lol

sorry just seen last post, i believe you can get a 250 tank in an astra van ok but you can only purify as you go if your in a low ppm area

yeah i am in a low ppi area i only need a di.... i just want to purify as i go... thats why i want to connect a di vessel to my trolley

I too have been looking at the same starter pack but without the supplied pole as was going to use the 'Harris pole' method to start with and then get decent pole when monies allowed- any thoughts on this?
I made a Harris pole the other day and it does the job mate it's all you need to start domestic work

Simon do you fill ur backpack from a 350l tank full of pure water??

Cheers Guys,

I shall have a look at the pole you suggested and a visit to B+Q tomorrow to check out Harris Pole and have a think.Will probably go with a backpack system on a trolley myself, but haven't decided which one to go for as Gardiner are bringing out a BP system in May for about £140 I think.

The good thing about making a Harris pole to start with is they are really solid so when tour tripping over your hose dropping your pole getting in a rite mess no damage and no massive bill

Back