van broken into :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Graeme Broome, Feb 2, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Graeme Broome

Graeme Broome Newcomer

Totally gutted! Had my van broken into last night on my drive, took both of my pure freedom trolleys and both poles, basically everything in my van apart from the containers. If anyone hears of anybody selling 2 trolleys with poles in the Teesside area let me know as they could be mine.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

That sucks! Is the van sign written? I wonder if they knew what was on board? spruce and johnny bravo areboth round your way. Maybe they could keep an ear to the ground. Feel for you pal, I'd be suicidal if it happened to me :(

3. johnny bravo

it,ii be someone starting out, or to order. keep an eye out for any tradders trying wfp, or check gumtree out occasionally. ive only noticed 2 cleaners with trolleys up here in town. they could be anywhere. time to beef up van allarms on rear doors. inside. i take reel + pole out at night. not worth leaving in overnite.
    what area you from graeme

4. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Might be worth going up to your local Facebook selling groups if you haven't already. They could try and move them on on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

5. johnny bravo

more near spruce, phew thats the pressure of me, just kidding, what you doing with 2 trolleys in your van, get a tank and take rest out @ night

6. simon

simon Guru

thats a ***** mate, i have £2000 cover on my gear

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

That's about all i can say without getting too irate
    We work hard for knobheads to ruin it for us

Sorry to hear that mate

8. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Don't know you mate, but as a fellow windie that post has infuriated me. Hope you get things sorted. Don't let the ba$tards grind you down

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. johnny bravo

get yourself a backpack and a slx and get straight back at it, it may be some competition in your area, wanting you to quit. have you got any customers from any other windy from canvassing. empty your van at night untill you get a good alarm os cctv set up.
    lots on ebay atm

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Total *******.

Can I just say that my van is covered with Adrian Flux including contents. This is a like for like deal so if anything were to get nicked out of the van as long as I have a receipt and a police report they will have it replaced.

Always worth paying that bit extra for peace of mind.

Hope you catch the pricks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement