Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moonpig

hey guys I've been wfp now for the last 5 years love everything about it and the last two years I've had someone working with me. We have always just used the one pump with a T spliter to feed the two reals. Been thinking and have heard people saying that having two pumps one for each real is much more productive.

The problem I have with just going out and buying another pump is do I need two resin chambers two digital controllers or just one controller and one resin chamber. Be very interested to see what everyone else thinks.

Thanks Simon

1 x 110 amp leisure battery, 2 x controllers, 2 x pumps.

If you process water into an IBC tank, go from r/o through di to storage tank. Transfer 000 tds pure water to tank in van. No need to polish off water through another di vessel.

If you fill with ordinary tap water and use resin to purify water then you should purify as you fill.

Ahh yes forgot to mention that I only use DI were lucky in the south west to have a very low ppm so no real need for RO. ok yeh I guess that makes sense what happens if you need to fill when your out and about with no chamber ? Or do you takers chamber with you and fill up from a tap through that ?

To be honest I've never tried to fill up from a tap going through the DI tank will it lean it going through that fast ?

Thanks for the reply

It does need to be done slowly so the water is better purified.

If you do fill up quickly en route then you will have to have a di vessel for each operator.

Some cleaners use double di to completely use the resin by bring the second di to the front , refilling the front di and then putting it at the back, would mean 4 di vessels in the van.

Back