Van diy help

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Oct 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Just had my diy van system done by top lad in worksop, call him Joe at Baileys wfp systems, did me a good job and a lot cheaper than other companies, didn't have time or ability yet to do my own so for any new starters needing help joe is great, also offers training and is selling spares and equipment website coming soon...

Give him a call and tell him Paul from Barnsley recommended him, great help if like me you need it.

07926 833898

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Once you have used it a bit and understand what does what it will be simple for you to make one yourself
    Nice one

3. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Paul's worksop is a 15 min drive for me I've seen his systems before very cheap and kitted out
    He also does ebay van systems if correct

4. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

yeah he does all bits, systems and sells some vans ready to go too, good guy and very helpful

Advertisement