Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Donate to support us getting our own custom Tapatalk style app

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Just putting the feelers out there. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in donating to support us getting a custom built app, tapatalk style. This would be for iphone and android.

Sadly we don't have the funds to support this right now. But donations could help us get this live. This could be straight donations to us or to give something back to users you could sign up for premium membership which would help support development of the app, while also getting premium member benefits.

I'm down with this tapatalk is wicked I never go on the laptop to look on the forum only tapatalk how much do you need to do this gav?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it would be really good. We can then build the app for android, iphone and windows phone. Maybe later if the need was their a windows 8 app as well at no extra cost. It's basically tapatalk but it's a build your own version so it's not the normal tapatalk with other forums on it etc. its specifically for our forum and we can change the colours and logos and layout etc to fit the site.

The initial set up cost is $99 then $69 a month. So ideally would be good to get enough to cover the setup and maybe three months to get it off the ground. I would possibly put ads on it then to cover the costs for the future. (Not loads though!)

Ok everyone so i have started work on the Android version of this but due to costs and me paying for this out of my own pocket right now the Android version may not be out for a month and the Iphone version may be a couple of months or more away. If anyone wants to help support this and maybe even help get these out quicker by signing up for premium membership that would be great. http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/account/upgrades

Back