Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Accountants

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I got a FB message from mine last week. He had 3 of his customers needing window cleaners. I priced and cleaned 2 of them so far. 50.00 every month , both get done fortnightly. Im wating to hearback from the other one.

Hes paying for him self now /emoticons/smile.png lol

Wicked. I pay £30 a month for my accountant. Which I thought was pretty good, save having a big bill at the year end!! I also do his windows £12 every 6 weeks and his mother in laws £14 every 6 weeks.

Wicked. I pay £30 a month for my accountant. Which I thought was pretty good, save having a big bill at the year end!! I also do his windows £12 every 6 weeks and his mother in laws £14 every 6 weeks.
I paid that frist year. This year is going to be more I think. Ive got 1 employee just now and in process of figuring out if im going to need another. Im assuming thats more work for him? Which will result in my paying more im fine with that now as hes just got me some work!

Back