Van Insurance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Feb 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Who do use? Gladiator keeps coming up as the cheapest. Got to be cheaper out there?

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

I spent ages looking.

Gladiator for us. Plus they cover tanks in the back.

Another company to avoid is aegis (I think that's how it's spelt) nothing but hassle that company. Plus just read the views on line. Not good!!

3. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i noticed frrom all the comparison sites gocompare was the cheapest by about 100 quid on some vans. when i get my quote i then go to the company they said was cheapest and i get a quote on there site, its normally another 40 cheaper.

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

WTF? I've just been on the Gladiator site (thought I'd cut out the middle man ie Go compare etc) and they want £150 more!

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Mines runs out in 2 days lol. I had a good quote last month. Its jumped up more that 150 this month, Gutted!

They have high excess though. I cant remember who gave me the cheapest quote, I got my sister to find me one she has a knack for all that stuff

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive tried that before, it works out the same if not more some times lol

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i just done this with my car, with a years no claims it dropped from 2200 i was paying last year to 880 this year.

8. JDMW

JDMW Guru

ok just looked at my quotes for vans and the cheapest for me was Autonet Insurance

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

It gets better, Octagon come up cheap on the comparison sites. Just gone on their site and they won't insure me! Clean record full ncd etc etc, they can do one haha what a joke.

10. JDMW

JDMW Guru

824 for my insruance for a scudo 1.9d on a 02 plate. no no claims coz i aint taking them to van coz you cant go bk to car then.

Advertisement