van insurance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ryan, Feb 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

like most i have a car with my ncb on so any know any ok firms for insurance without the ncb

i'm getting a partner van best iv got so far is 660 without my ncb on it

Advertisement
  2. Andy Leett

Andy Leett Member

Make sure you get it insured with the tank and everything else in it, you will need to tell them about the tank, they may not pay out if they don't know. Try Alexander Swan

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Not sure about car insurance, but when i 1st started i got my van insured through autonet van insurance, who had by far the cheapest quote. Some other companies wouldnt even give me a quote when they heard about the tank (of course that always came about 30mins after the phone call, which i was paying through the nose for, started!). Trouble was, trying to get in touch with autonet for anything was a ***htmare which involved endless waiting on hold, selecting various options, more waiting, etc etc. So on my dads advice, i decided to try a locally based (north east scotland) insurance company, central insurance services, who he had just got a very agreeable quote from (after the aa decided to put his premium up by about 50%!). They beat the renewal quote from autonet, admittedly not by much, but the main thing is being able to speak to actual people straight away, its a godsend!. Customer service is a much underrated commodity these days!.

4. James

James Guru

Cheapest quote I found was with gladiator, recommend them highly.

James.

Advertisement