Van Mounted Systems - Which Manufacturer Is Best For Me?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Sheeh4n, Sep 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Sheeh4n

Sheeh4n Guest

Dear all,

We are a Commerical/ Domestic Cleaning company who are sub- contracting more and more window cleaning both with our regular office cleaning contracts/ domestic work and we also work in the construction industry carrying out builders/ sparkle cleans (projects range from £500 - £30,000). Most of this work is sub-contracte and it seems a better idea to invest in a van mounted system.

I have had a demonstation from Ionic and I personally came away more confused thn anything. I also believe Brodex are also a credible maufacturer but again I feel its more of a stab in the dark and really I could do with an independant view from one or two individuals.

Having been recommended either the Pro 5/ Pro 6 system 600l tank which was recommended as it would last two people one day is around £4,500 plus and a considerable amoutn of money to invest in a system when I could spend £2-3k on system which can clean windows to a similar standard.

I have a Citroen Dispatch (2011 model) ready and waiting for the system.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Advertisement
  2. richeveringham

richeveringham Newcomer

Ionic provide a Pure2o System 600lt from £2745+vat fitted. Give them a call and discuss your exact requirements and budget, I'm sure they can provide a solution.

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

have a good read around the forum before you decide it will save you a lot of money ,also try and get an understanding before you buy a system . pure freedom also have a good name or a diy system for a van mount can be set up for under a grand . im sure ionics are a good system but very expensive .

Advertisement