Van off the road

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SPCleaning, Aug 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Yesterday my Ford Transit decided it didn't want to indicate anymore. Also the hazards have stopped working too. When I double lock all the indicators flash as they should.
    So I have spent the day googling fuse boxes and relays for a 2001 transit and getting very annoyed. On top of this my normal mechanic left for his holiday today for a week and can't work his usual magic. (I think he normally whispers in the door mirror and everything is mended again).

I'm a tad stressed and think I'll pour a glass of red as I weigh up the options. :(

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sorry to hear that bud...Hope you get the van sorted soon :thumbsup:

3. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I hope so, I don't like loosing money not working.

4. TolishAPurd

That sucks mate. At least its probably a cheap fix.

5. cheapncheerful

yeh if its any consolation divvy yet again was guided by the weather forecast...which couldnt have been more wrong...i would line em up and shoot the lot of em....except diane:love: and the female ones cause they always get the forecast right....i think..

had a drink and took my revenge on a tree in the garden....i went out to cut the top off and first saw blunt second saw blunt..but daddy bought me a bow saw for xmas....anyway just as i started to saw the wife pointed out the millions of wasps all over the tree....so that brought that to an end....or did it....a few cans later me thought the wasps dont like the rain..and feeling very brave in my cagoule and gloves went at it like a bull in a china shop.....no tree taking me.....but i am getting older dont know how long i can keep chopping em down...

i only nearly fell of once and had a branch land on my head but hey...its gone now...bloody weather men.....lost me a days pay....:(

6. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Hope its a cheap fix mate. Electrical problems can take some sourcing.

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

im surprised you listen to the weather forecast . all that technology and they still never get it right -and boy do they love to make it sound like a hurricanes "biggest storm in decades coming " "dont go out unless its essential "iv heard that said at least 3 times this year

8. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Auto Electrician booked for Monday Afternoon. Fingers crossed I'll be back out earning on Tuesday. :)

9. norm

norm Grand Master

hope ya get her sorted cheap and back on the road quick
    those magic diagnostics work wonders

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Try the hazard light switch....

Advertisement