Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yer get up!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JJ Window Cleaners

There's probably a thread about this already, but I couldn't seem to find one.

What does your uniform consist of? E.g boots, trousers, hi-vis etc?

I'm looking into getting a more professional uni for the summer and wanted some ideas.

So fire away /emoticons/biggrin.png

black shorts an a v neck t shirt all printed up thats all ya need to look the part i use hicking boots they look like trainers bur r steal toe caps /emoticons/smile.png

Black steel toed trainers, black Snickers crgo trousers, printed hoody. Got some polo shirts in the post now the weathers getting nice.

I prefer one of these, the feathers do it for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mavis-Shuttlecock.gif

I prefer to make an effort and actualy combe my hair and beard once in a while as I do suffer quite badly from bed hair due to sleeping so much.

My smile is in the glass next to my bed but at least I've got my own hair I suppose /emoticons/biggrin.png

All depends what jobs I'm doing, ppe required and weather.

Here is my basic list.

hard hat

climbers helmet

fall arrest harness

hi-vis jacket

hi-vis over trousers

hi-vis vest

waterprof over trousers & jacket

fleace

polo shirt

cargo trousers

steel toe cap boots

steel toe cap wellies

safety glasses

gloves

Well you did ask /emoticons/biggrin.png

There's probably a thread about this already, but I couldn't seem to find one.
What does your uniform consist of? E.g boots, trousers, hi-vis etc?

I'm looking into getting a more professional uni for the summer and wanted some ideas.

So fire away /emoticons/biggrin.png

Branded polo shirts, fleace & jackets etc are always a good idea to have as not only looks smart but is also free passive advertising whilst you're out and about.

I've spent about 300notes this month on uniform and PPE. Until this month I havnt bought hardly any workwear for about 2 years so I am fed up of looking a bag of s***e. Got myself some nice dewalt boots, 3 pairs of trousers, 3 pairs of shorts, a load of branded polo shirts and hoodies, and other bits n pieces. That should last me a while I think!

I've spent about 300notes this month on uniform and PPE.
Looks like I will be doing the same /emoticons/sad.png

Joking aside, if it looks professional and keeps you safe then it's definitely worth the dosh.

Thanks for your input everyone, you've definitely given me a lot to think about /emoticons/wink.png

Looks like I will be doing the same /emoticons/sad.png
Joking aside, if it looks professional and keeps you safe then it's definitely worth the dosh.

Thanks for your input everyone, you've definitely given me a lot to think about /emoticons/wink.png
Dont forget your mankini jj

Latest Posts

Back