Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain Day.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rained off!!

What is that??

Doesn't compute

Oh you mean when water falls out of the sky while you are squirting water on windows

Don't understand the off bit:rofl:

I'm rained off. Nice ere indoors. Gonna go to the bank with some cheques. And pop back to an office I cleaned yesterday to collect my hat that I left there!

I'm parked up at the moment. Got some done between 8 and 10 but it's coming down a bit heavier now. I don't mind getting a bit wet and I'm never far from home if I need to change but I find a lot of my customers don't like me turning up if it's ******* down.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm parked up at the moment. Got some done between 8 and 10 but it's coming down a bit heavier now. I don't mind getting a bit wet and I'm never far from home if I need to change but I find a lot of my customers don't like me turning up if it's ******* down.

Weird my customers don't mind

Or it's because i give them no choice lol

I still can't do houses in the rain. Old habits etc. seems pointless even to me. As I have said before.... I wouldn't have my car cleaned in the rain... Wouldn't expect my customers to have their windows cleaned in it. We don't get that much rain ere. I just do them another day.

Poring down so as My daughter is home from uni spending day with her. She's already re organised my round and gained me two free days a month for more work.

Poring down so as My daughter is home from uni spending day with her. She's already re organised my round and gained me two free days a month for more work.
Enjoy your day mate. Go out for some lunch with her. Make a day of it

Managed to get a set of flats done,then it started ******* down on the first conservatory roof clean but managed to get it done.

Was so bloody soaked any way and had one more conservatory roof left,so just got on with it /emoticons/smile.png more money in the pot for the holiday and the Gardener pole I just purchased,we won't tell the little woman about the pole haha

I got to the point i was so wet i just carried on

@Adams0211 popped over to see me.as he had given up and i was wringing my coat sleeves out

I dodged the showers this morning and then gave up at 12pm when it started getting heavy.

I never take days off here and there and never have sick days so I treat bad weather days as an excuse to spend a bit of time with the mrs or doing stuff around the house.

Pressure washed a drive and 2 conny roofs.

I've "convinced" my customers that the results are better in the wet as the soaps don't dry up. This is why I save these jobs for when the skies open. Simples

@Adams0211 will back me up

I was at a house in a monsoon earlier and she was well happy to have them cleaned

He was stood there in his waterproofs having a chinwag

Need to educate these customers

To be fair it was tipping down and we should have gone to the squirrel for a beer instead

Ducked and dived, but didn't get out till late because of the rain. Four houses behind for the day. Hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

@Adams0211 will back me upI was at a house in a monsoon earlier and she was well happy to have them cleaned

He was stood there in his waterproofs having a chinwag

Need to educate these customers

To be fair it was tipping down and we should have gone to the squirrel for a beer instead
Yeah, that weather was shite.

Beer would have been a better idea.

Taking a rainy day as it's torrential around here so going to hit the phones and do some cold calling to businesses see what I can drum up who else is rained off today?
You could have sent that micro lite to me /emoticons/sad.png:(/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back