Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Doo

I have been full time at this game since Jan this year part=time since last aug , but every day I come home I'm wrecked my body is hurting especially my hips , on different rounds I hurt in different places but my hips are a constant ....will this ease ?

by the way I'm no spring chicken I'm 46 soon to be 47

could be that you a staining that part of the body, you might need to try to move with another part of your body like pivit with your legs/knees

Ease? Ease? - i hope for your sake it does! - no spring chicken - i am 57 and been doing trade for 40 years - after a full day i am wrecked - arthritis in knees - ankles - back pain etc etc yadda yadda yadda - just developing pain in arm - weight of application methinks .

Oh and me detailing finger hurts too!! :0(

Hope that cheers you up and i wish you well with your career.....

Ease? Ease? - i hope for your sake it does! - no spring chicken - i am 57 and been doing trade for 40 years - after a full day i am wrecked - arthritis in knees - ankles - back pain etc etc yadda yadda yadda - just developing pain in arm - weight of application methinks .

Oh and me detailing finger hurts too!! :0(

Hope that cheers you up and i wish you well with your career.....
Hahaha is certainly did cheer me up bud , I was thinking it might be my boab & I just need too get used to wearing it , I just hope it gets better , I'm up this morning & have no pain in my hips /waist area , but when I finish today it'll be back

My hips feel weird at times don't hurt, but I put this down to walking the streets with bucket and ladder, & boab and pouch!! So your hips move differently then when your walking normally.

Does it feel like your hips are pointed in a different direction like say 10 o clock and 2 o clock positions when straight if that makes sense?

Back